organization dedicated to improving law enforcement in Lancaster County.
Our members include the
- Chiefs of Police,
- Command staff of the police departments of the various political subdivisions within Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, as well as retired members.
Our goals include
- Promoting and fostering a close working relationship among our members and between law enforcement and the public;
- Planning for the education and training of police officers;
- Encouraging social, patriotic, and fraternal activities in order to promote civic and cultural betterment of the communities which we serve;
- Aiding in creating and maintaining standards for efficient law enforcement;
- Advancing and developing effective means for the detection and prevention of crime;
- Advocating uniform legislation for police officers.